circuit protection devices are automatically operated electrical switches designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by excess current from an overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to interrupt current flow after a fault is detected.
We sell circuit protection Devices like; TV/Fridge guards, MCB, Double pane MCB, Havells MCB, contactor. we have TV guard, Fridge guard and AVS to protect from extreme current or voltage. Countrywide delivery, same day delivery within Nairobi. Qualified technicians for Installation.
AVS 30 Automatic Voltage Switcher
The key benefits are;
- Its up to 30Amps
- Low voltage protection
- High voltage protection
- Spikes/surges protection
- Power back surges protection
- Basic lightning protection
- Air conditioners
- Large fridge/freezers
- A whole office
- Direct wired equipment
Cable Reel | Cable cord reel | Extension cable
Consumer unit | Havells | Scanford | ZY plastic
Cut out | Twin cut out | Single cut out
- Allowing for proper functioning, current is properly distributed to all the devices
- Adheres to the latest technology and quality standards
- IP 43 protection, protected from tools and small wires greater than 1 millimeter and from water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical
- IK 08 mechanical impact strength rate for higher impact resistance
- Metal enclosure and Isolated Neutral bar for higher protection
DOL starter-single phase
- IP65 Enclosure
- Threaded Cable Gland Entry
- Stop/Start Push Buttons
- Combi Head Terminals Ready to Tighten Screws
Double pole mcb |63A |100A
- Made of solid copper rods.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Lighting protection measure.
- Protects from fault currents.
protects electrical components from the damaging effects of overcurrent safe to use cost effective reliable long life minimal maintenance
- Works best with managing storage tank systems.
- Controls the inflow of water.
- Has a pre-set trigger.
- Moves vertically with liquid level.
A fridge guard protects against low voltage. Its able to switch off the fridge incase the power goes below the