After building your dream home or business, we highly recommend installing electric fence to help secure your assets and peace of mind.We offer electric fence installation in Kenya at affordable cost of ksh 950 per meter.
If you prefer to only buy the electric fence materials only, we got you.We supply electric fence materials such as energizer, w strainer posts, supports, strainers, ht wire, undergate cable ,siren kit and energizer circuit protection eg Tv guard or AVS 30.We offer same day electric fence materials delivery countrywide via courier service of choice.
The cost of electric fence varies depending on factors such as your plot size ,location, type of electric fence to be installed(top wall electric fence or stand alone electric fence),source of power(electric or solar powered ) and any extra customization you may request.
Talk to us on 0705926270 when ready for electric fence installation for site visit, quotations and installation.We also offer electric fence repair and maintenance services.
Electric fence installation has proved to be more advantageous in a number of ways as indicated below;
- Electric fences cost less than barbed wires since fewer materials are required and they take less time to install
- They are more versatile as they can be taken down quickly and re-installed elsewhere as compared to the barbed wires
- They have a longer life compared to barbed wires due to their reduced physical pressure
- Electric fences improve existing fences by including one or two electrified wires in your conventional fence or by adding offsets thus extending the fence life
- Electric fences are simple and flexible. They are a quick and easy way to effectively subdivide a paddock for intensive grazing, improving pasture management and production for those practicing agricultural farming
- Electric fences also encourage low maintenance and this is due to their reduced stock pressure
- In an agricultural context, electric fences are said to cause less damage to stock. The shock from an electric fence causes less or no damage to stock and if they are forced through electric fences by wild animals or bush fires there is a reduced likelihood of injury