Electrical Fittings are used in just about every residential and commercial establishment, especially for wiring that is either exposed, or fitted outdoors. Since they are essentially a safety feature, you should select the material, size and fittings based on the environment of the installation and the type of wiring it’ll be housing.
- Allowing for proper functioning, current is properly distributed to all the devices
- Adheres to the latest technology and quality standards
- IP 43 protection, protected from tools and small wires greater than 1 millimeter and from water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical
- IK 08 mechanical impact strength rate for higher impact resistance
- Metal enclosure and Isolated Neutral bar for higher protection